OPERATIONS TECHNICIAN POSITION
Join us at Medical Isotopes in a position as an Operational Technician. This is a full-time position at our site in Pelham, New Hampshire. The position is currently open.
Medical Isotopes, Inc provides labeled stable isotopes and unlabeled compounds to medical laboratories, universities, hospitals, government agencies and research facilities around the world. We specialize in isotopes labeled with deuterium, N-15, C-13 and O-18, used as reference standards and for medical research.
Duties include purchasing, invoicing, packaging, and shipping fine compound reference standards for the medical diagnostics and R&D industries. The position requires certification for shipping for dangerous goods, and certification training will be provided by the company. This position interacts with all aspects of the business including sales, R&D, production and management. Since no experience is necessary, it is a good start for a candidate who wants to make a career in the medical research/diagnostics/pharmaceuticals industries.Responsibilities:
- Receive and enter customer orders.
- Order and receive goods from our vendors.
- Weigh compounds into vials, and ship to customers.
- Invoice customer orders sent.
- Review quality control data/spectra. (e.g., HPLC. GC, NMR, FTIR and Mass Spec)
- Author and approve certificates of analysis.
- Work in teams to help develop / optimize chemical synthesis projects.
- Learn and implement regulatory issues regarding our products.
- Complete and review shipping documents.
- Send and review emails.
- Create, connect, and display Safety Data Sheets (SDS) on our public website.
- BS in chemistry or related science degree, management, pharmacy.
- Familiarity with Word, Excel and Outlook and ability to work with other application software.
If interested please email us with your resume to email@example.com